[Publicidad]
Mexican Sergio Pérez and Germany's Nico Hulkenberg are staying at Force India next season, the Formula One team's co-owner Vijay Mallya told Reuters.
"I can confirm that both the drivers are signed up for 2017," the Indian said at the British Grand Prix.
"They are a fine pair, both absolutely top class. I've never believed in 'pay drivers' where talent or ability is compromised," he added.
"I always try to hire the best drivers we can afford. I am very happy with both Checo and Nico."
Pérez has been on the podium twice this season, in Monaco and Azerbaijan, while Hulkenberg qualified on the front row in Austria last weekend.
Force India, who have Mercedes engines, are currently fifth in the championship.
Pérez had been linked in media speculation to Ferrari but that possibility closed on Friday when the Italian team announced Finland's 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen was staying for another season.
[Publicidad]
Más información

Estados
Violencia en Culiacán: reportan asesinato de 3 hombres; localizan hielera con restos humanos

Tendencias
Esta fue la última publicación de "Degezeta" en redes; cantante de 22 años fue asesinado en Culiacán
Estados
Fracasan negociaciones en Chichén Itzá, para reabrir zona arqueológica; gobierno federal prepara denuncias penales

Nación
Riña en Cereso de Ciudad Obregón deja un muerto y cinco heridos; autoridades inician investigación






